The Android application gives you direct access to trade on the main stock exchanges. You will find the latest quotes and news in real time with the possibility to set alerts; charts, best turnovers, best volumes, movers, currencies and a lot more. The identification procedure allows secure login to your account and access to your Personal page. Create your own list with your favorite stocks and follow their daily or historical evolution.
Check your quote list in real time and receive push notifications directly in your Google Glass.
Swissquote is the Switzerland’s leading provider of financial services online. The company develops numerous free applications for the complete range of mobile phones, tablets and other mobile devices.
In order to provide you with push notifications and offers and services restricted to Switzerland, the Swissquote application requires the following permissions:
- Prevent phone from sleeping
- Find accounts on the device
- Approximate location (network-based)
Bluetooth access for Google Glass communication.
Swissquote does not use these permissions for purposes other than those mentioned above.
What's New in 4.2.0:
- Compatible with Android Lollipop 5.0
- You may place your orders now for additional markets: Germany, London, Canada, Vienna, Milan, Euronext, Euwax and Scandinavian markets
- Add the Paid Prices
- Add the Orderbook
- You can now sort your Personal Pages
- You can now sort your Assets
- “Italian” was added
- A dedicated, integrated “Edge” platform for the new Samsung Note Edge smartphone