Switch Controls is the best power widget and notification toggle ,which provides a fast way to turn on/off more than 30 unique functions with hudge collection of appearances.
• Diferent widget sizes (4x1,3x1,2x1,1x1)
• Notification Toggles (up to 4)
• Customizable appearance (backgrounds,indicators,dividers,icon sets,vibrations,toasts)
• Widgets database:You can save or load your custom widget whenever you want
• Fast toggling optimalization
• Almost 30 toggles which you can add to your widget
• APN Data
• Brightness 0%,50%,100%,AUTO
• GPS satelites
• Automatic synchronization
• Airplane mode
• Lock screen
• $ Power OFF
• Auto rotation
• Screen always on
• Battery info:Calculates time left,shows graphicaly battery level and informations
• No lock screen:Disable lock screen
• $ Reboot
• $ Fast reboot
• $ Recovery reboot
• Torch:Turns LED ,but if your phone doesnt support LED phone will automatically shine with screen
• App shortcut-You can make shortcut to any instaled application
• Wifi tethering 2.3+
• USB tethering 2.3+
• $ CPU overclock:
-Allows you to set
-Min and Max frequency (clock speed)
-Graphical gauge with actual frequency
-Cleans SMS,Call log,Browser history,Caches(makes phone faster)
• Task manager (task killer)
-By one click kills all applications running in background to save your battery life and make your phone incredibly fast.
• Audio manager
-Allows you to simply control ring,call,music,alarm,notification,system volume.
• Battery saver:
Saves your battery life by one click.
Wifi,Bluetooh,Mobile Data connection,Synchronization will be turned OFF when you do not need them in order to extremely extend battery life.For example when you turn OFF the screen.Sets File caches for the lowest battery consumption.Also sets brightness acording to time of the day.The whole application is not runnging in background so it does not drain battery.
keywords: toggles, power control, powerwidget ,controls ,widget , switches, settings , options , toggle, notification ,root, switch,control
-Improved stability (fixed Torch bug)
-Switch Controls is now availible in notification bar (Android 3.0+).