SyncMe Client for Android provides instant access to your files stored in your PC via your Android mobile device at anytime, anywhere under SyncMe service.
How you can benefit from SyncMe Service via your Android phone?
First step, you need to create a SyncMe Server.
1. install a SyncMe Server onto your home PC (or work PC). You can download SyncMe Server at http://syncme.nuuolink.com/Get_SyncMe_Now.php
2. Register a SyncMe server account
3. Locate a folder to host all your SyncMe files, e.g. photos, music, movies, videos and documents that you want to access remotely.
Secondly, you need to have SyncMe Client for Android ready to access SyncMe Server.
1. Install SyncMe mobile app onto your Android smart phone or pad
2. Insert the fields required to access SyncMe service
Lastly, you will be able to enjoy the conveniences that SyncMe service brings for you.
1. Select photos to share with your family and friends anywhere.
2. Stream play the music clips you like on the go.
3. Urgently locate the document that you need for an out-of-office meeting.
Support nls file format.