Software multi-touch wavetable synth. Several waveforms, overtones, chosable octaves, configurable user interface. You can also add echo and use the gyro of the device for pitch control.
The main screen is the keyboard of the synth. You touch the screen to play tones. The application itself has no limit on the number of simultaneous touches (my Desire HD can do 4, Samsung Galaxy SII can do 10(!)). Lower tones are to the left, higher tones are to the right. Vertically you can choose between having lowpass filter, highpass filter, dubstep-style wubwub-effect, gain, balance, or no effect at all.
On the keyboard you can display certain tones to make them easier to hit. You can configure which tones to show. You can also choose whether you want to snap your touches to the nearest tone or not.
You can choose which octave the keyboard should start with and also how many octaves to show.
You can also choose what sample rate should be used. Lower sample rates gives you a nice retro sound. :-)
You can also add up to 4 overtones. One or two sounds good. More sounds annoying. :-)
All feedback is welcome! (of course...)
The main inspiration in the creation of this app was BeBot for iPhone.
(Previously known as Synth2.)
* Fixed several bugs
* Cleaned up/away code
* Replaced Snap option with Tuning options. "Auto Snap" replaces Snap on. "Tuning Off" replaces Snap off.
* Tones can now be drawn linear (more space in higher tones) or log (same space between all tones).
* Added a pulse wave, with custom pulse width
- Changed to using stereo audio tracks (performance)
- Volume control correction
- Made default settings more fun
- Preparing for translations