Clean and speed up your android device with System cleaner free.
System cleaner can clear application cache and dalvik cache to free even more space.
After the integration of new apps, if all is working OK, delete the backup file to free the storage (on newer devices, without the external SD card, the backup will occupy the internal storage space, and there will be the effect that the cleaner has not done its job well)
Root is required!
DON'T INSTALL AND DON'T RATE IF YOU DON'T HAVE A ROOTED DEVICE!!!!
It is highly recommended to make a nandroid backup before changing system files.
In case of errors, please send me the log that will show so i can fix the bugs and errors. Thank you
Updating system applications decreases phone internal memory, because the update is stored in /data/app and the original apk is still in /system/app.
System cleaner will automatically:
- create a backup of the original apps in /sdcard/system cleaner/ (in case you want to restore the original apk)
- delete the apk in /system/app
- move the updated apk to /system/app
- clear the dalvik-cache and application cache (optional)
- reboot device (optional but recommended)
By doing this, a considerable amount of internal memory storage will be freed.
This is very important if you have an older device with limited internal memory,
so you can have updated apps and enough storage for new installs.
How to use it:
- start the application
- let System cleaner check for updated apps
- start and let System cleaner finish the work
- restart the device (preferable with deleting the dalvik-cache to free some more space if possible)
NOTE: the first restart will take longer time to rebuild the dalvik-cache(this is normal)
- Implemented custom action bar
- fixed font size on higher resolution
- added function of clearing app cache for non-rooted users(since a lot of them download this app and then leave bad review)
- re-enabled checking time from boot
- if you get FC and cannot reboot, just tap the notification in the notification bar, and it will automatically reboot) )thank you Mohammad for pointing me that
- small size increase due to new ads library
- a few small optimizations