** IM NOT RESPONSABLE OF DAMAGES CAUSED TO YOUR DEVICE DUE TO AN INCORRECT USE OF MY APPLICATION **
Requirements: A Rooted phone, Superuser and Busybox.
- LG GW620
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
- HTC Desire HD
Tired of using hard-to-remember commands on terminal console to install apps in system partition? Do you want to keep your stock apps updated without waste space? Do you want to delete stock apps and clean your system from useless apps? This is you app!
System Apps Manager is a complete manager of system apps. Whit it, you'll can:
- Do backups of any app on your SD card.
- Move installed apps from system to internal memory, and from internal memory or SD card to system.
- Uninstall any app.
It has a built in file explorer, with which you'll be able to install apps in your system without any other program such as a file explorer.
Also, System Apps Manager integrates with system as a package installer, but wich will install apps directly in the system partition. To do it, only browse with your favourite file manager, select your app, and open it with System Apps Manager; the app will do the rest.
* Notice: Not every app installed in system partition works correctly. Is not recomended to install antivirus programs on system partition.
- Fixed FC bug when backuping apps with too many free space on SD Card.