Know your family members are safe by finding them on the T-Mobile 4G network.
With T-Mobile FamilyWhere® you can find other account users by locating their phones on a map.
• Locate your family members on demand so you know they are being responsible
• Check to see if your kids are home after school with automatic scheduled checks
• Account users can use the free Check-In feature to share their location with you
Location results provided for iOS devices are less accurate than for Android devices. Only the approximate location (i.e., the nearest cell tower) of iOS devices on your account will display in FamilyWhere.
FamilyWhere Check-In - FREE
• Users on any network can share their location with the primary account holder by sending text messages from their Android phones
• The primary account holder can view other users' locations on their mobile web browser in real time even if they don’t have an Android phone
• FamilyWhere Check-ins for kids are even less of a chore with fun with emoticons
FamilyWhere Locate - Upgrade to America’s best phone locator service!
• First 30 days are free and it’s only $9.99 a month after that
• Locate any mobile device on your T-Mobile account at any time
• Schedule automatic location checks and get notifications by text or email
• Works with any mobile device - no GPS or extra software required
• Locate your family from the convenience of our free Android app
• Don’t have an Android phone? You can use FamilyWhere online by going to My.T-Mobile.com
• The only phone tracker where your other users don’t need to opt in
MORE ABOUT FAMILYWHERE
• FamilyWhere is optimized for SmartPhones and may not be compatible with all tablets
• Users who are locatable will be notified via text message
• FamilyWhere can only locate devices that are powered on and connected to T-Mobile’s network
• A maximum of 10 lines can be located on any FamilyWhere account
• Technical support available at [email protected]
• Stability fixes for Android 4.0
• Smoother map performance
• Simpler menu navigation – personalizing
FamilyWhere is easier than ever.