Learn addition and multiplication tables orally.
Table trainer speaks and listens to your answer. No need to input the answer by keyboard. Listen to the spoken question (uses TTS=Text To Speach) and then speaks normally to tell the answer (uses voice recognition).
Learning addition and multiplication tables becomes fun and will help your kids to master them.
Table trainer has two modes:
- Pratice: You control the answer by yourself. There is no score displayed.
- Test: You tell the answer (or you can also input it if you have no network) and Table trainer checks if it correct. The score will be displayed at the end.
When using practice mode you can choose to have the result to be displayed automatically after a while (can be configured from 1 to 20 seconds). Or you can display the answer by yourself after anwering it.
Currently no division, it will come later.
Currently supported languages are English, French and Polish (need to install IVONA TTS). If you want more languages contact me to see if it could be implemented. The language used is the same as the language of your Android phone.
Multiplication addition subtraction arithmetic operation table learn teach oral voice recognition
Multiplication table addition table subtraction table
- Crash fix
- Fixed TTS def lang
- Added selector for values to train
- Added train mode
- Added automatic move next question (train mode)
- Added buttons for table 10 11 12
- Added option screen and saving all selected parameters
- Avoid screen to dim out when learning table
- Added rate me button
- Support for Polish language
- Removed speak equal sign (annoying and useless)
- Implemented random not selected