The Tabris Demo app is a showcase for demo apps created with Tabris.
For more information visit: http://developer.eclipsesource.com/tabris/
The demo source code can be found at https://github.com/eclipsesource/tabris-demos
Tabris provides a powerful widget toolkit that renders native iOS and Android widgets. It provides a proven technology stack with SWT, JFace and OSGi. You can write your application entirely in Java, re-use existing code and benefit from first-class IDE tools without the need for cross-compiling.
The demo shows several new features included in Tabris 1.4.
More details: http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/2014/06/26/tabris-1-4-is-here/
The latest 1.4.4 update features several improvements to the Android client:
* Support for "strictSSL" flag
* Proper support for focus in and out events on Text widget
* Improved layout performance in deeply nested widget hirarchies
* Tabris UI "Up button" behaves like back button
* Text.setFocus() opens virtual keyboard