The Tabris Demo app is a showcase for demo apps created with Tabris.
For more information visit: http://developer.eclipsesource.com/tabris/
The demo source code can be found at https://github.com/eclipsesource/tabris-demos
Tabris provides a powerful widget toolkit that renders native iOS and Android widgets. It provides a proven technology stack with SWT, JFace and OSGi. You can write your application entirely in Java, re-use existing code and benefit from first-class IDE tools without the need for cross-compiling.
The demo shows several new features included in Tabris 1.4.5.
The latest 1.4.5 update features several improvements to the Android client:
* Add ability to load image from local gallery
* Add support for alpha on shell
* Make sure loaded images honor the "strictSSL" flag
* Fix bug where focus would be removed from a widget that is a child of newly created page
* Fix bug where the children order of a Composite/Shell would be wrong