- Used by the greatest clubs in Brazil, Portugal and Europe.
- More than 300 thousand users
- #1 in Brazil, Portugal, Chile, Argentina, Turkey Denmark, etc
- Top 10 in UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, etc.
TacticalPad is the most complete tool for coaches, assistant coaches, performance analyst, journalists and sport enthusiasts.
Easy to use, agile, together with Tablets’ and Smartphones’ mobility, TacticalPad is the best option for football professionals to improve their communication, resulting in better understanding in tactical discussions.
TacticalPad targets every football level, from amateur to professional, from youth development to high level. It is a competitive advantage, assisting technical staff to study and surprise opponents.
TacticalPad is not only used by football’s technical staff, but also by journalists, bloggers, teachers and sport enthusiasts. Because of its high quality graphics, it is widely used to generate content for blogs, social networks, lectures, newspapers, etc.
Check below some features and scenarios that make TacticalPad so powerful:
• Projects with multiple tactical boards
• 3D visualization
• Support for animated plays
• High quality graphics
• Use it in the bench, pre-match presentation, training sessions, half time talks, daily chats, home, etc. Use it anytime and anywhere.
• Digital ink support:
- Free drawing
- Configurable color and thicknes
• Trainning items
• Export content to:
• Supports file sharing
• Project to a TV or projector
• Team roster settings with:
• Teams and players’ appearances:
- Jersey style
• Save and load teams
• Settings to show/hide players’ name and number
If you want to try before buying it, download the free lite version.
*** Fixed bugs with Android Lollipop (5)
*** Project organizer: folders, search, etc!!
*** Board with notes (used for Descriptions, texts, etc)
*** Export document from boards (including image preview and text), perfect for playbooks and sharing drills.
** Player and items free size scale
* Increased number of players in the roster
* minor bugs fixes