Tactics Maiden is a fast-paced, turn-based strategy RPG where the player has to conquer enemy outposts scattered throughout the battlefield.
What sets Tactics Maiden apart is a very strong enemy AI and flexible character builds with skill points that can be redistributed at will.
Each battle presents its very own challenges, so the player has to refine his strategies and his army of heroes and mercenaries constantly.
All player units are carried over from scenario to scenario, and the units can be customized to a high degree: A complex skill system, more than 1000 equipable items, customized unit names.
Tactics Maiden comprises a compelling medieval fantasy story connecting all 85 scenarios, as well as 36 unique character classes, and over 70 special skills like 'Heal', 'Shield Allies', 'Ambush', 'Weaken', 'Magic Missile', 'Firestorm', 'Escape Shot', 'Replace', 'Remedy', 'Web Haul', 'Beast Shot', 'Unhorse', 'Pawing', or 'Ram'.
Thanks to its 5 difficulty settings that can be adjusted mid-game, Tactics Maiden is suited for both novice players and veteran strategy gamers.
Synchronization of game saves is possible via Dropbox.
The first 8 scenarios can be played for free.
The full version can be unlocked with a one-time in-app purchase.
Enjoy the game!
Tags: SRPG, RPG, tactics, strategy, fantasy, sword, magic, tbs, turn-based, combat, battle, outpost.
- Neutral (padlock) units won't use 'Escape Shot' any longer, thus they cannot disappear before joining the player's team.
- Neutral units regenerate hit points on top of neutral outposts and pillars now as well. Note that neutral units cannot conquer outposts or pillars, so they will stay clear from these locations.
- Wounded neutral units avoid enemy contact more consequently now.
- Stealth Master bonus lowered to 3%
- Scene 144: More challenging for difficulty 'Rook' and 'Queen'