The free Tacx Training app can be connected easily to your Tacx trainer and heart rate sensors. Set your goals and improve your performance and fitness level. Keep track of your power, speed, cadence and heart rate, while you are pushing towards your goal.
Learn more about Tacx products at www.tacx.com
- MULTIPLE DATA SCREENS display all relevant cycling data; power, mean power (3”, 10” and 30”), power/weight ratio, cadence, speed, distance, pace, calories, heart rate and many more.
- CUSTOM DATA FIELDS to display the cycling data you want to see.
- ANALYZE workouts after your effort, with the analyzer function.
- With the TCX EXPORT function you upload your workouts to Strava, TrainingPeaks, Garmin Connect or Tacx Trainer Software easily.
- All your performance data is stored in the Tacx CLOUD.
- Set your TRAINING GOAL (distance, Calories or time) and improve your fitness.
- FREE training based on slope, power or heart rate.
- WORKOUTS based on slope, power or heart rate.
- Works with all android devices that are Bluetooth Smart Ready (requires Android 4.3+)
Get Active and #PushYourLimits
- T2800 NEO Smart
- T2010 i-Genius Multiplayer Smart
- T2060 Tacx IRONMAN Smart
- T2080 Genius Smart
- T2240 Flow Smart
- T2780 Bushido Smart
- T2790 Bushido for tablet
- T2180 Vortex Smart
- T2400 Satori Smart
- T1994 Heart rate belt
- All Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensors
Please Note: Internet access is required. When Internet connection fails, functionality is limited.
ANT+ is not supported
Don’t forget to email our support team if you have any questions, concerns, compliments or feature requests. Email: [email protected]
Designed and Produced in the Netherlands
- Added support for T2800 NEO Smart
- Added support for T2010 i-Genius Multiplayer Smart
- Added support for T2060 Tacx IRONMAN Smart
- Added support for T2080 Genius Smart
- Added support for T2240 Flow Smart
- New launch icon
- Fixed a bug where workouts and activities from the cloud were not always visible
- Fixed a bug where it was not always possible to connect with the Vortex
- Fixed a bug with Facebook logins