The Application Taekwon-Do ITF Theory is intended for students of this Korean martial arts. It contains selected chapters of theory, which is an integral part of the Taekwon-Do study.
In the application, you can find the following sections:
- tenets of Taekwon-Do and their explanations,
- composition of Taekwon-Do,
- all 24 patterns, sequence of movements (in Korean transcription, English and Korean), a description of the significance and other information,
- non-standard speeds of motions in patterns,
- kicks in patterns,
- list of attacking and blocking tools,
- theory of power,
- moral culture,
- history - General Choi Hong Hi,
- Taekwon-Do oath,
- Instructor titles and stripes,
- Dictionary of numbers.
Fixed errors in the texts.
Added Dictionary of Titles.
Added informations about changes.
Added possibility to contribute to development of application.
Added Dictionary of body parts.