Tagy is a set of text widgets that will organize your apps, bookmarks, contacts and settings into text clouds on your home screen. Tagy presents icon-free interface for those who love minimalistic design and want a new look for their Android.
Tagy main features:
• Add any number of apps, bookmarks and contacts to the text cloud.
• Tags will grow or shrink based on click frequency, allowing important items to stand out and unimportant items to fade.
Tagy offers you a number of beautiful minimalistic widgets in multiple sizes, so you can arrange them freely on your smartphone or tablet home screen, creating attractive layouts. Tagy also includes HD widgets specially for your tablet with sizes 4x7 and 3x5.
Tagy is very friendly to your system:
• It consumes minimum system resources;
• It does not affect battery life;
• It needs only basic permissions; and
• It supports custom launchers (GO Launcher, ADW Launcher, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, Regina Launcher, MIUI, SPB Shell and others) and themes.
Tagy also supports portrait and landscape orientation.
Tagy offers a unique user experience: you can
• Instantly access your content without scrolling or browsing folders;
• Obtain insights about usage patterns by locating infrequently used content such as unused apps or inactive contacts as well as favorite items; and
• Save space – a text cloud can contain five times more items than a regular icon grid.
Essentially, Tagy works as a text launcher, offering a fresh perspective compared to ubiquitous icon grids.
Download it now and try it out!