The 28th Taipei Int’l Cycle Show will unfold March 18th to 21st, 2015 at Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall, with a special venue at TWTC Exhibition Hall (2F) featuring more than 150 up-and-coming companies in the cycle industry, including 60 first time exhibitors. More than 1,100 exhibitors have registered to participate in the 2015 Show, with exhibits ranging from complete bikes, parts, accessories, to e-bikes and components. With more than 25% of exhibitors from overseas, TAIPEI CYCLE gathers under one roof international brands as well as enterprises along the entire supply chain.
1. Exhibitors - Search for the exhibitors by company names, product names, and location.
2. Products - Use keywords and product categories to search product information.
3. Floor Plan - The interactive map guides you to exhibitors.
4. Events - Take a peek at event details such as times, locations.
5. News: Latest news about the show
6. The way to get to the show venue
7. MEET TAIWAN CARD: Special offer of MEET TAIWAN CARD
8. My Favorites - View exhibitors, products and events you have marked.
9. Facilities - Search for the locations and services of food, restrooms, parking, ATM, etc.
Cycle, bicycle, Taipei, TAITRA, TWTC
Update 2015 show info