Note: For some reason TC doesn't work well with some Samsung phones/tablets.
Seamlessly control your Android phone or tablet with Windows keyboard and mouse! FREE VERSION
* Go to droidcontrol.com and download and run TakeControlLite.exe on your Windows PC;
* Enter IP address and press Connect;
* Simply move your mouse cursor to the edge of the screen to make it "jump" on your phone.
* Enjoy comfortable typing!
Limitations compared to full version:
* no clipboard sharing
* no support for foreign keyboards (only US)
* no auto-connect feature
* no encryption
* no cursor settings
* no auto keyboard release on timeout
Note: This application requires ROOT access to your phone to install driver for the virtual device.
Version 1.3 released:
* Finally fixed "random crashing" bug - hurray!!!
* Implemented "Calibrate" button to fool all those (unofficial) ROMs that just won't click where you point
* I think that is it for now.