Talk Techy to Me will read you your popular tech feeds. It's the perfect way to stay current in your fast paced life.
3) High Scalability
4) Official Google Blog
**** Usage ****
1) Ensure you have a data connection.
2) Click on the feed you want to view. T3Me will download the feed and store it in cache for future retrieval. (To update the feed, Menu > Refresh)
3) Click on the article you want to listen to and T3Me will start reading it back to you. Once it's done reading the article, it will automatically move on to the next one.
Lastly, I'd suggest you dim your screen to save on battery and use some headphones.
**** FAQ - IMPORTANT!!!!****
1) I can't hear the voice, what do I do? - Install the SpeechSynthesis Data Installer which will install the voice packages needed by Android. This package does not come installed on some Android mobile devices.
2) How do I add my own feeds? - That will be in the paid version. However, if you really think a tech feed _should_ come with the free version, ping me and let's discuss - [email protected]
- Fixed labored speech with devices 4.0.4+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Fixing parser issues