Send and receive SMS text messages from your web browser.
This is the PRO version of our popular Talk2Phone FREE product. If you like our Talk2Phone Free app, please consider purchasing the Pro edition to support us.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It's simple. You can send SMS texts from your computer, laptop, or tablet -- using your favorite browser. These get sent through your phone using your existing phone number. If there is an incoming SMS text or call on your phone, then you'll get the message.
In addition to sending/receiving SMS text messages, receiving incoming call notifications, and locating your phone, our Pro version includes advanced and compelling new features for managing your phone remotely via GTalk/Gmail Chat: turn sound on/off, toggle WiFi, bluetooth, low battery alerts, and much more.
Our app service is consistently praised by our users for its performance, reliability, and ease-of-use in contrast to our competitors. Read our reviews and app ratings and see for yourself. You can count on us to reliably deliver your messages between your computer and phone ... without burning through your phone's battery.
- Send and receive SMS text messages in your browser
- Alerts for incoming calls
- Alerts when your battery is getting low
- Recent SMS text and call history
- GTalk/GChat notifications
- Pinpoint your phone's location on Google Maps
- Ring your phone when you've misplaced it
- Lightweight - low memory/storage footprint and minimal battery usage
- Toggle WiFi on/off*
- Toggle bluetooth on/off*
- Toggle sound on/off*
- Download files, images, etc. from the Internet to your device*
- Get detailed system and CPU info*
- Ping a host name to test connectivity from your device*
- Execute 'shell' commands*
- NEW! Optional daily email digest of your recent SMS texts and calls.
* These features are currently only accessible via chat. Browser support coming soon!
1. Install the Talk2Phone app on your phone
2. Start the app and select a Google account (we'll never ask for your password)
3. Open your web browser to:
Install our Chrome Extension for easy desktop notifications:
Now you can mute your phone while you are at work, at a coffee shop, or at the library … and never miss a call or SMS text again.
For using Talk2Phone with your Google Talk/Gmail Chat client, make sure you accept the chat invitation from [email protected]
(our chat account). Then type /help in the chat window to get started.
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:[email protected]
Follow us on twitter:
Your carrier's standard messaging rates apply to SMS text messages sent and/or received.
* Improved call and sms log synchronization
* Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance enhancements