This clock indicates the time by means of LEDs. In particular, the seconds indicator is unique because of the use of 60 LEDs in a ring. There is also a Grandfather Clock built in that can optionally strike every hour.
If you have installed an English voice on your Android device then the clock will also provide spoken information!
In particular the speaking cooking timer, minutes announcer and the alarm clock are very handy features. The alarm clock can be set to a different time for each day of the week!
The Speaking Led clock can be configured to your own taste through the settings menu (icon with three dots).
You can also press 'long' on the clock itself to activate the settings window.
The possible settings are:
- American or European date indication.
- Configuration of the Grandfather Clock.
- Whether or not to display the Date.
- Whether or not to show the Seconds.
- English or Dutch language.
- The Time announcer at 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 or 60 minutes.
- The interval of the built-in Cooking Timer.
- The time at which you will be awakened for each day of the week.
To change a setting, you should click 'long' on the relevant line in the settings table.
Also you can easily revert back to the default settings.
The Cooking Timer can be set by clicking on the relevant line until you hear and see the desired interval.
To start the timer, you should click 'long' on this line.
We wish you much pleasure and usefulness of this software.
Leidschendam, The Netherlands
Version 1.20: small update and enhancement.