TalkNotes Plus is now Free
You can now download and upgrade to the newer app as a replacement to the TalkNotes App
For upgrade information, please visit our site
There were many issues with regards to upgrade to Android 4.0 (ICS Ice Cream Sandwich and above), which are resolved in TalkNotes Plus
* Extended Caller Identification on call ringing
* Automated Activation of App on Call Pick up or Hang up
* Easy Notes entry with association with contact, and review of existing notes
* Set Appointments and Reminders Integrated to Google Calendar
* General purpose notes entry with sound file and picture attachment
* Notes full search, sort and filter capabilities, based on fields like contact, date of note create, etc.
* Notes sharing through SMS or email. Email could have attachments like sound and picture files.
* Backup and Recovery to Cloud
* Export Call Log to MS Excel
EXTENDED CALLER IDENTIFICATION
The call ringing dialog provides additional information on the caller beyond the caller name, like company, department, matter, special description of contact, as well note on the last conversation.
TalkNotes Plus contact information is built on the standard Android native contact database. It provides alternative means of accessing the contact list, with enhancements like allowing sort order by company, first/last name, last name/first name, as well as providing list of notes associated with contact through the quick menu.
Please read the product description for notes for devices using Android 4.0 and above.
TalkNotes Plus (paid version) has these enhancements
* Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above compatible
* Enhanced User Interface
* Information while call is ringing
* Picture and sound files could be attached to the notes
* Contact hierarchy: companies, departments and matters.
* Additional sort facilities, by date, subject, contact, next event. Call Log can be sort by contact
* All string fields search