Tangorin is an English ⇆ Japanese offline dictionary designed to return the most relevant and complete definitions with as few taps as possible.
No internet connection required!
• Switch between displaying readings in kana or rōmaji.
• Single input search working with English and/or Japanese (rōmaji, hiragana, katakana, kanji).
• One tap on an entry brings up details without navigating away from results.
• Search results ordered by relevance and frequency of use.
• Keywords highlighting.
• Completely offline denshi jisho.
• Adjustable font size.
WORDS DICTIONARY: 170,534 words and phrases
• Alternative readings, writings, and meanings grouped into single entries.
• Inline example sentences and kanji details.
• Loanwords with language attribution.
• Synonyms, related words and antonyms.
• IT specialized glossary included.
• Reading and writing restrictions.
KANJI DICTIONARY: 13,108 character definitions
• Stroke order diagrams.
• Example compounds ordered by reading.
• Radical, number of strokes, SKIP, and Jōyō Kanji details.
EXAMPLE SENTENCES: 169,753 Japanese-English sentence pairs
• Words decomposition and part of speech definition.
• Furigana for words containing kanji.
- UI redesigned
- Speed improvements