Tap Log may be the fastest way to keep a log of daily events. Create a well-formatted log entry in literally two seconds without having to type anything into the keyboard. Log events directly from your home-screen with home-screen shortcuts.
Event categories are set in advance to minimize the level of interaction required to log events as they happen in real-time. Categories are represented by large buttons and displayed in hierarchical order to help you easily manage and navigate between event types. Customize your categories to log combinations of quantities, text notes, and gps coordinates, or just log categories only. Customize your categories with icons so they are easy to locate.
If you're logging quantities on a daily basis, a sparkline will appear directly on the button for quick and easy review of your progress.
Tap Log has been used to track habits, mood, calories, coffee intake, water and alcohol intake, height, vitamins, and basic workouts. Apart from health and fitness, people use Tap Log's GPS and e-mail features for law enforcement, trucking mileage, expense tracking, and real estate logging. Tap Log helps some users run their small businesses.
Tap Log makes it easy to log quickly so you can keep focus on more important things in your life.
• E-mail: [email protected]
• Twitter: @TapLogger
How to transfer a database from OldPhone to NewPhone:
1. On NewPhone, open Tap Log and export the DB
2. Locate the NewPhone TapLog directory (either on phone memory or SD card)
3. On OldPhone, open Tap Log and export the DB
4. Locate the OldPhone TapLog directory and copy it
5. Paste the TapLog Directory from the OldPhone over the NewPhone TapLog directory
6. Open Tap Log on the NewPhone and import the DB
new chart widget!
widget for increment/decrement logging