Tap Log is a general-purpose logging app optimized for simple and easy data entry. Categories are set up in advance to allow you to create well-formatted log entries in seconds and move on with your life. Log events directly from the home screen with homescreen shortcuts.
Log entries consist of a hierarchical set of custom categories, along with a combination of additional attributes you specify, including quantities, text notes, ratings, and gps coordinates. If quantities are being logged, a daily total sparkline appears directly on the button.
Tap Log has been used to track habits, mood, calories, coffee intake, water and alcohol intake, height, vitamins, and basic workouts. Aside from health and fitness purposes, people have used Tap Log's GPS and e-mail features for law enforcement, trucking mileage, expense tracking, real estate logging. Tap Log is even used to help run small businesses.
Tap Log makes it simple and easy to log something and get on with your life.
• E-mail: [email protected]
• Twitter: @TapLogger
How to transfer a database from OldPhone to NewPhone:
1. On NewPhone, open Tap Log and export the DB
2. Locate the NewPhone TapLog directory (either on phone memory or SD card)
3. On OldPhone, open Tap Log and export the DB
4. Locate the OldPhone TapLog directory and copy it
5. Paste the TapLog Directory from the OldPhone over the NewPhone TapLog directory
6. Open Tap Log on the NewPhone and import the DB
Button icon shop reopening
Log levels for purchase
Fix for widgets disappearing on reboot (sorry for the trouble)
Other bugfixes: Thanks for reporting!
Please update your reviews!