TapeMachine is a high-quality sound recorder and editor, featuring a powerful waveform display.
- zoom and scratch
- select, export, edit, undo
- copy, cut, paste
- fade in/out, reverse, normalize
- looped playback
- time markers
- variable speed
- record when locked
- input gain and auto-gain
- compact home screen widget
- bluetooth support
- powerful file manager with folders
- send by mail, dropbox, etc..
- use front or back mic (if available)
- set engine samplerate, latency, ..
- rec/play/convert WAV, AIFF, FLAC
Warning: this lite version is limited to 3 minutes playback/recording per file. Please purchase the full version to remove this limitation.
The full version also supports OGG Vorbis natively, and MP3 by installing an additional codec.
A user manual is available in menu/Help.
Please visit the website for the FAQ, ChangeLog, video and more.
More recording time in the lite version
Better support of recent devices
2.3.3 - 22 Dec 2014
* improve graphics on high resolution screens
* fix echo on Moto E
* lite version: remove delay when creating a new file
2.3.2 - 12 Dec 2014
* fix distortion on Nexus 5
* lite version can now record and play up to 3 minutes
2.3.1 - 10 Dec 2014
* fix echo on Moto G
2.3.0 - 1 Dec 2014
* improve display for high resolution screens
* reorganize interface: the menu button is not needed anymore
* bug fixes