TapeMachine is a high-quality sound recorder and editor, featuring a powerful waveform display.
- zoom and scratch
- select, export, edit, undo
- copy, cut, paste
- fade in/out, reverse, normalize
- looped playback
- time markers
- variable speed
- record when locked
- up to 2h/file
- input gain and auto-gain
- compact home screen widget
- bluetooth support
- powerful file manager with folders
- send by mail, dropbox, etc..
- use front or back mic (if available)
- set engine samplerate, latency, ..
- rec/play/convert WAV, AIFF, OGG, FLAC
The MP3 codec is available as a free add-on from the website, under certain conditions.
A user manual is included in Menu / Help.
Please visit the website for the FAQ, ChangeLog, video and more.
Bluetooth support added
2.2.0 - 1 Mar 2012
* add support for Bluetooth input/output (Settings/Audio source)* use 48Khz by default on the Droid Razr* bug fixes
2.1.0 - 9 Feb 2012
* new transport control buttons and colors
* default to silver waveform color theme
* fix crash when rewinding with no marker
2.0.0 - 7 Feb 2012
* allow to easily add and remove time markers
* navigate between markers with the rewind/forward buttons
* add waveform color customization (Settings/Color theme)