The Tappecue App works in conjunction with the Tappecue Temperature monitor unit to revolutionize the cooking experience through real-time online social cooking. Monitor yours, your friend’s and/or family’s smoking session and show up when the meat is done or give them a call or run back home when a temperature has gone astray. Never under/overcook your food again because the Tappecue App will alert you when your meat is done and when your chamber temperature has gone out of its range. Be an expert chef and impress all your friends because with Tappecue – you’ll always be one tap away from your barbecue. The Tappecue System comes with many features:
—Monitor multiple Tappecues from Anywhere (Android OS 3.0 and above).
—Alerting Functionality for user(s).
—Unlimited Power for those long eight hour smokes.
—Four Meat/Chamber Probes.
—Guest Mode Functionality allows multiple users to view your temperatures and receive alerts.
—Gather Analytical Data (you can graph temperatures in excel).
—Expert in a Box
—Preset temperatures for different meats
—Add different meat types
—Coming soon – recipes and cooking tutorials from professional BBQ chefs.
Be a part of the social cooking revolution by purchasing your own Tappecue at www.tappecue.com
You are required to have the following to use the Tappecue Temperature Monitoring System:
• A Tappecue unit that can be purchased from www.tappecue.com
• An Internet enabled smart device – Android Phone. (although you may still look at the temperatures on the actual device LCD Panel),
• Wi-Fi Router or Mobile Hotspot,
• Grill/Smoker/Oven/stovetop/any source of heat,
• Access to a desktop/laptop Windows XP or above or MAC 10.9 or above installed to set up the Wi-Fi on the Tappecue (this is only required during initial set up and/or when you wish to change the router).
Contact [email protected]
if you are unsure if Tappecue is the right solution for you.
Changed WiFi selection list to allow keyed entry for hidden networks.
Added permission message box for Your Location that is required by google for WiFi scanning list. This was crashing on some devices.