The Tarascon Hospital Medicine is an evidence-based, point-of-care compact reference book for the busy clinician to use on the hospital wards or in the ICU. The Tarascon Hospital Medicine app is part of the popular Tarascon® series which is an imprint of Jones & Bartlett Learning.
This quick reference provides inpatient clinicians with critical information about the evaluation and management of every common medical disorder encountered in the hospital, including the most common conditions encountered in the ICU. This user-friendly pocketbook is packed with tables and algorithms intended to quickly direct the busy clinician to an evidence-based approach to manage any common medical condition.
The Tarascon Hospital Medicine is an essential guide for all practicing hospitalists, medical students, resident physicians and midlevel providers who work in the hospital setting.
* Vastly improved autoupdate behavior
* Added context bar for improved navigation
* Added support for links within footnotes
* Added feature that allows the user to tap the navigation bar to expand the breadcrumb trail
* Added support for special characters
* Several other bug fixes