It stays always waiting your swipes that you can configure in settings menu.
- Now you can close windows swiping the same action
- You can disable Help at bottom
- Now you can select the default action por Task Changer when is launched.
Do not like zones, but you like this App. Now you can use "Home2 Shortcut App" to launch this app tapping twice home button. If you want to launch favorites screen, install Home2 Shortcut App and configure it to launch Task Changer when you tap twice home button. Disable zones and set Default action to show favorites.
There are a lot of functionalities:
This App shows until 5 zones at the edges of your screen. These zones can be configurated in order to make an acction when you swipe them.
Some of the screen are:
- Running Apps
- Recent Apps
- Favorites Apps
- All Apps
- Web Os similar behaviour
- Text injection
You can setup the width, height, color for zones. For every zone you can configure an action.
o Show running apps
o Show recent apps
o Go home
o Do Alt + Tab that will change between your two last task running
o Go short cut. You can choice your own short cut
o Go custom app. You can choice any App to launch
o Show favorite list apps
o Show All Apps
o WebOS behaviour (Like original WebOs but with icons)
o Go Back (rooted devices only)
o Menu key (rooted devices only)
o Text Injection
o show recents ICS
o Disable Task Changer temporaly
Besides, you can enable 5 more actions, 2 for every zone, doing a long swipe.
At screens you can do:
- You can change between Tasks
- You can add Apps to favorites
- You can kill an app tapping long on an item in running apps
- You can kill all running app
- At WebOs, you can kill an app doing a swipe up. You can close this screen, with webos action again.
- In order to close an screen, you have to tap on title or bottom of screen. you can swipe a go_back action too or swipe the same action again.
Battery saving options:
- Enable airplane at night (you can select your own hours)
- Enable kill apps automatically (check every hour if your screen is off and is airplane off and kill all apps)
Info Bars included:
- Memory Bar (red 70)
- Battery Bar (red 70)
You can enable or disable this bars at options menu.
If you find any bug, please send an email to [email protected]
in order to correct it.
If you have any suggestion, please send an email to [email protected]
in order to implement it.
twitter -> http://www.google.com/url?q=https://twitter.com/#!/paco_salazar_tw
Google Plus Help Page -> http://www.google.com/url?q=https://plus.google.com/b/115569022837988310238/
Tags: swipe, gesture, launcher, tasks, changer, switcher, multitasking, task manager, webos, touchpad, palm, tablet, tablets
- Bug Fixed
- Web OS action improved!
- Now you can try this App for FREE
- Now text injection for all, if you're root, the phrase will be sent, if not, the phrase will be copied to clipboard.