This is a simple task killer application.
You can try to kill background processes by one method of the followings. Moreover, you can confirm the effect of killing background processes by checking of the memory which each application is using, and the memory which is available memory.
- Click the "Kill" button of the application which you want to kill from the list of applications.
- Click the "Kill All" button.
- Click a widget.
Using the widget, you can check the "Available Memory", and killing the background processes when "Available Memory" is lower than the specified values, or clicking the widget.
*There is an application that cannot be ended.
*Even if trouble occurs the terminal, software, and all additionally because of the use of TASKiLL, we do not assume the responsibility.
- Change the display method of application details to press and hold.
- Modification associated with the Android specification change
* Due to the specification changes of Android, the information of the running applications is no longer able to get. Therefore, if the information of running applications can not be obtained, it will display a list of installed applications.