Taskkill is a taskkiller plugin for Locale/Tasker that allows you automate killing a specific app.
TaskKill does not operate on its own, and requires either Tasker, or Locale
Taskkill does not specifically require root, but it is recommended.
**IMPORTANT: Make sure you have tasker (or Llama) enabled in the Accessibilty settings of Android.
The following options are
* Simple: (Does not need root) Asks the target app to quit. Does not force the matter at all.
* Advanced: (Requires Root) Kills the PID of the target app. Apps with background processes may startup again.
* Extreme: (Requires Root And ICS+) Recommended method. This kills the target app using the same method as going to the app under settings and clicking "Force Close"
* Hardcore: (Requires Root) Only use as a last resort. This kills the target app by disabling its package and re-enabling it.
**WARNING Hardcore may remove shortcuts from the homescreen.
Thanks to daweefolk & unkmar for testing.
* Fixed a bug that caused crashing on load.
* Fixed Lollipop support
* Added variable support
* Minor bugfix that brings back the system apps.
Resolved several bugs including:
* Not able to scroll interface when it goes off the screen
* Some apps not showing in the list
* Reduced the size of the app :)