**Updated for 2015-16 tax year from today's budget**
**Now the free version allows you to use previous and future tax years and reverse calculating!**
In addition to being a highly accurate UK PAYE tax calculator, this is the only app on the market that lets you work backwards from any figure (tax/ni/student loan etc) to find the gross and give a complete breakdown.
* Tax Breakdown
* NI Breakdown (time limited)
* Pension Breakdown
* Tax years supported
* Student Loan repayments
* Pension contributions
* Age related benefits
* Tax codes (ending in L,P,Y,T or K)
* Blind Persons Allowance
* Enter figures in Year/Month/Week
* View results in Year/Month/Week
* Reverse calculate from a net figure
* Compare any two sets of figures easily by seeing the differences in the same style breakdown screen
* Updates figures live as you type
* Save preferences
2015.2 - Tax year 2015/16 updated personal allowance from £10,500 to £10,600, and 205 tax band from £32,285 to £31,785
2015.1 - Tax year 2015/16 added from today's budget (March 2014 budget).
NI for 2014/15 updated.
Student loan repayment threshold correction.
Age related allowance correction.
2014.2 - Uses action bar on Android 4 devices
Now free version allows you to use previous and future tax years and reverse calculating!