* You can find the best-fitted students or tutors just for you, considering subject, school, target college, admission type and location with systematic search engine.
* Simply take picture of the question and your tutor or teacher can answer, or anyone who knows the answer, a college student or even someone who don’t know you, can help you at any time.
* TBOOK provides you an auto-grading service. Tutors can simply set up deadline, time limit and put correct answers in advance. All questions will be graded right after students completes the assignment.
* Tutors can introduce themselves with class subjects, academic record, major, professional career and specialty area. Those who teach juniors can also add what other schools they are admitted and the type of admission processes they have gone through for each school, along with the high school they graduated and how was their academic performance.
* Class is the most important after all. Therefore, TBOOK introduced world-first ‘class search’. You can search with all different filters like subject, class size, price, tutor’s gender, lecture style, location and institution region. By doing so, you can find the best institution, tutoring or online lecture just for you.
* In TBOOK, online lectures will be a genuine tool for tutors. Also, one-time online lecture can work as a sample lecture that help students and their parents see the competency of the lecturer.
* Expansion of online class is a global trend. Video conference tools like Skype and Google Hangout allow a tutor to share a student’s calculus solution on a touchpad with less than half a second delay. TBOOK offers you online/offline classes separately to become a global platform, an international network of tutors and students via online classes.
* Tutors can post news feeds about their subjects to the selected students or those who are generally interested in the subject. In addition to that, you can also advertise your classes by posting news feeds, to those who registered you as a favorite tutor, or to your own favorite students.
* In many parts of the app, such as profile, class introduction, online lecture or favorite registration, you can send messages to a new student or a tutor. Also, students in a same class can communicate through the messages, which can be useful in managing assignment and test.
* Tutors can select favorite students and students can select their favorite teachers and students. When you select somebody, he/she will aware of the selection and can contact to you.
* All activities students do in TBOOK, like taking classes, asking questions, completing assignments and taking tests, will earn them mileage. Internal algorithm puts more importance on active in-class participation than simple class-taking. In short, voluntary participation is more valued in the app to enhance students’ motivation.
50, Seocho-daero 78-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea Woo-Young Building 7th floor[email protected]