Everything in One Place - Check prices in real-time, access your TCGplayer account, shop our Marketplace, and trade in Magic cards to game stores across the country—all with a single app.
Fully Integrated Scanning - Scan Magic and Pokémon cards to instantly find prices, build decklists, and shop on TCGplayer.com. You can even create Trade-In submissions for your Magic cards.
Fast, Accurate Pricing - Choose between Mid, Low, and Market Price—plus Trade-In High for Magic—to see current TCGplayer price data.
Accurate Image Recognition - Whether you scan cards right-side up or upside down, in sleeves or in a binder, the app will quickly and correctly identify them.
Save and Share Lists - Create individual decklists or catalog your entire card collection, then simply copy to clipboard, send to email, or export to CSV to save your list.
Set Printing, Condition, and More - Find the price for the exact version of the card you have by selecting whether or not it’s foil, what condition it’s in, and what language it is.
Works with Non-English Cards - It doesn’t matter if you can’t read the text on the card. The app will tell you what it is and how much it’s worth.
Scans Several Cards at Once - The app will scan as many cards as you can fit within your camera’s field of view. You can scan an entire booster pack in seconds!
Additional TCGs (Coming Soon) - You’ll soon be able to scan other popular games, like Yu-Gi-Oh!, Final Fantasy, Force of Will and Star Wars: Destiny.
Location-Based Alerts (Coming Soon) - Get notifications about deals from your local game store when you’re close by.
- Use a plain background in a color that contrasts with the card border.
- Scan the entire card, avoiding camera edges and obstructions.
- Reduce glare by scanning at a 45° angle and adjusting the flash.
- Adjust scan settings to set printing, condition, and language.
- Verify your card by updating the set and quantity as needed.
Need assistance? Contact us at [email protected]
and we’ll be happy to help!
There's a new database in the air! The card database is now stored in the cloud, making updates and information even easier to access.
- You'll need to download the new database when you open the app for the first time.
- Whenever the database is updated, you'll be notified to download it again.
- Database updates can happen anytime, correcting information even faster.