Experience TCPalm/Treasure Coast Newspapers – The Stuart News, The St. Lucie Tribune and The Indian River Press Journal – reimagined for the Android. Enriched by innovative technology and interactive elements, TCPalm brings you the local news coverage you have come to expect and the reading experience you have been looking for.
With content created specifically for the Android platform, expect the in-depth analysis and reporting that you trust from your local newspaper, combined with the immediacy and vivid visuals of the digital experience. Thought provoking coverage and a uniquely local perspective combine to create the content you need, on the platform of today.
• Breaking news, when you want it and updated throughout the day
• Complete coverage of local news and events on the Treasure Coast
• Watchdog and investigative reports by our team of award-winning journalists
• Complete local election coverage
• Letters to the Editor and opinion cartoons
• Thought provoking local columnists:
-Eve Samples, The Stuart News
-Anthony Westbury, The St. Lucie News Tribune
-Russ Lemon, The Indian River Press Journal
-Plus: Larry Reisman, Rick Campbell, Hillary Copsey, Michael Goforth and Zaimarie De Guzman's religion column
• Local sports coverage, including Prep Zone, youth sports, Spring Training coverage of the Mets
• Information you need to live your life on the Treasure Coast:
-Fishing and Boating
• Photo galleries
Exclusive app Features:
• Breaking news information and content, updated as stories develop.
• Updated text stories, video and photos from the Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapers and TCPalm.com.
• Most popular and currently trending stories.
• Share important stories with your friends via Facebook, Twitter and email, directly from the app.
We implemented a fix for the subset of users experiencing a pull to refresh crash issue
We changed the refresh function from a pull down to a tap of the logo on the homescreen
We added a 'forgot password link' on the login screen for subscribers
We added a link to a login help page under settings
Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements