The Best Russian Mobile Bank in 2013, 2014 and 2015 (according to Markswebb Rank & Report and Deloitte).
Manage your money anywhere, anytime
- Control your finances: cards, deposits, cash loans, savings accounts and set goals.
- Block, reissue and request additional cards in one motion.
- Manage points or miles if you participate in a loyalty program.
- Set goals and save up money for large purchases with the help of savings accounts.
Track your spending
- Explore all transactions in The Event List: see general expense statistics or filter transactions by date, account or name.
- Global app search: by transaction, by payment type and name, provider or contact.
Pay and transfer
- Transfer money with ease: between your accounts, from card to card, to other banks, to Russian Post or to municipal and government organizations.
- Setup automatic and recurring payments for cell phone, internet and utility bills.
- Generate payment templates and attach them right to your address book contacts for quick future payments.
- Make payments to over 3000 service providers in Russia (including traffic fines, taxes and fees).
- Exchange rates and their dynamics (Tinkoff Bank/The Central Bank).
- Spend charts.
- Closest payment points, ATMs and special offers right on the map, available all over Russia.
- Special offers (with new offer notifications).
- Account statements.
- Contact the bank by telephone over the Internet (app uses audio and VoIP background modes) or by phone, by e-mail and through social networks.
Become a client of the Tinkoff Bank by sending a request right from the app.
Thank you for your feedback.
Our mobile banking app has become easier to navigate.
You can also find some additional features in our new menu.
We relaunched the expense and deposit breakdown options across your accounts.
The upgraded payments interface will make it easier to find your payments or make transactions you want.
We also have successfully improved the app’s performance and fixed some bugs.