TCS iElect is a unique sentiment analysis and data visualization App on Indian General Elections 2014. TCS iElect performs real-time analysis of Twitter data using Big Data Analytics in Cloud and delivers through Mobile App. The users of iElect will have access to an array of live insights and data on what people are thinking about Indian Elections.
* Real-time analysis of millions of Tweets: > 3.5 million tweets already analysed
* Share of Voice of leading politicians
* Sentiment analysis of Key Politicians and Parties
* Association of key politicians, parties with key issues and other celebrities in people’s minds
* Popularity of political leaders across major cities
* Tracking digital activity on leading politicians
* Trending topics
* Twitter tag cloud
* Take a shot at guessing what the Parliament of 2014 will look like!
* Not satisfied with the existing manifesto? Make your own and share!
New features on this update:
My Parliament contest: Share your prediction on who will form next government, and win exciting prizes!
You can now tweet, retweet and favour from the app itself
How candidates and celebrities and issues are linked? Now you can drill down to individual tweets on these associations.