The TD app (Canada) provides quick, easy, secure access to your TD chequing, savings, credit, and investment accounts. By clicking "install", you consent to the installation of the TD app provided by the TD Bank Group* and to any future updates/upgrades. You are also acknowledging that you understand that the TD app and any future updates/upgrades will/may perform the function described below. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting or uninstalling this app.
The TD app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
• Get fast access to our most-used banking functions with Quick Links, and check account balances without logging in using Quick Access.
• Make TD Credit Card Account payments in fewer steps.
• Add Interac e-Transfer recipients straight from your Smartphone’s contact list.
• Make Canadian bill payments
• Submit U.S. bill payments. (Subject to eligibility requirements and applicable fees. Foreign exchange rates may also apply. Customer must register for the U.S. Bill Pay Service and set up payees first. A U.S. dollar cheque will be mailed to the payee.)
• Add and manage Canadian and U.S. bill payees from your Smartphone.
• Make trades, manage your watch lists and view real-time quotes for stocks and ETFs.
• Monitor your positions and identify opportunities with Advance Charting and Heat Maps.
TD MOBILE PAYMENT
Make purchases (up to $100) on the go with just a tap of your Smartphone using an eligible TD Credit Card. To obtain more information, visit www.tdcanadatrust.com/mobilepayment
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT THE TD APP
TD Mobile Payment: Upon initiation of the service, TD collects your name, mobile phone number, country code, payment card number, nickname and expiry date and device related technical information including device name, operating system, Integrated Circuit Card Identifier (ICCID), mobile device identification number (IMEI), which identifies your IP Address, to determine your eligibility to use TD Mobile Payment.
General: If geo-location is turned "on" the app uses your location to automatically show the branches closest to you.
If you require assistance call 1-866-222-3456, mail TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto ON, M5K 1A2, or email at [email protected]
*The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are collectively known as TD Bank Group and include the following businesses: TD Canada Trust, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, TD Insurance, TD Auto Finance, TD Asset Management, TD Commercial Banking, TD Merchant Services and TD Securities.
Now compatible with the new TD MySpend app so that you can keep track of your spending with real-time notifications on your smartphone.