The TD app (Canada) (the app) provides access to your TD accounts and helpful information. By clicking ["install"], you consent to the installation of the app provided by the TD Bank Group* and to any future updates/upgrades. You are also acknowledging that you understand that the app and any future updates/upgrades will/may perform the function described below. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting or uninstalling the app.
With TD Mobile Deposit and TD Mobile Payment, we've made the app even better to help manage your money. This app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
• Secure access to your accounts
• Transfer funds between your TD Canada Trust Canadian and U.S. dollar accounts in real-time
• Save time depositing cheques with TD Mobile Deposit
• Quickly locate branches, ATMs, etc.
• Monitor your investments
• View and manage watchlists and get real-time quotes for stocks, ETFs, etc.
• Trade stocks and exchange-traded funds
TD Mobile Payment:
Make purchases (up to $100) on the go with just a tap of your smartphone using an eligible TD Credit Card. Requires a Near Field communication (NFC) SIM card and an active account with Bell Mobility, Rogers Wireless, TELUS Mobility, or Virgin Mobile with data access and a potential OS upgrade. The app is free to download, however an NFC SIM card may need to be purchased from your carrier in order to use TD Mobile Payment. Standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT THE APP
TD Mobile Payment: Upon initiation of the service, TD collects your mobile phone number, carrier, and device related technical information including device type, operating system, Integrated Circuit Card Identifier (ICCID), which identifies your SIM card, and shares such information with your mobile carrier to determine your eligibility to use TD Mobile Payment. TD Mobile Payment only reads text messages (SMS) sent from TD. This allows TD to complete the setup of your mobile credit card to your NFC SIM. TD will not read any other text message.
General: If geo-location is turned "on" the app uses your location to automatically show the branches closest to you.
Currently supported on the following NFC capable phones:
• HTC One (M8), (M7)
• LG G3, G2
• Samsung Galaxy: Alpha, S5 Alpha, S5, S5 Active, S4, S3, Mega, Note 4, Note 3, Note II
• Sony Xperia Z3, Z2, Z1
To obtain a NFC SIM, you can order online:
• Bell Mobility: www.bell.ca/Mobility/Products/NFC-SIM-Micro-SIM-Combo-Card
• Rogers Wireless: www.rogers.com/web/content/sim-cart
• TELUS Mobility: www.telus.com/nfcsim
• Virgin Mobile: www.virginmobile.ca/NFCsim
If you require assistance call 1-866-222-3456, mail TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto ON, M5K 1A2, or email at [email protected]
*The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are collectively known as TD Bank Group and include the following businesses: TD Canada Trust, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, TD Insurance, TD Auto Finance, TD Asset Management, TD Commercial Banking, TD Merchant Services and TD Securities.
How we've made it better
• Minor fixes.
• TD Mobile Deposit: deposit your cheques by taking a photo with your smartphone.
• TD Mobile Payment: added more supported phones and carriers.
• Cross Border Banking: added convenient cross border banking links and travel tips.
- Open and manage a U.S. based account at TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank
- View U.S. exchange rates
- Find Border Wait Times
- Obtain information about Travel Insurance