The TD app (Canada) provides quick, easy, secure access to your TD accounts, helpful information, and with convenient tools like TD Mobile Deposit and TD Mobile Payment*, we've made your TD app even better to help you manage your money. The TD mobile app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
• Manage your money with secure, password protected access to your chequing, savings, credit, and investment accounts.
• Transfer funds between your TD Canada Trust Canadian and U.S. dollar accounts in real-time using up-to-the-minute foreign exchange rates.
• Save time depositing cheques with TD Mobile Deposit.
• TD Cross-Border Banking customers can access their U.S.-based accounts with TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank.
• Quickly locate TD Canada Trust branches, ATMs, TD Investor Centers in Canada and TD Bank stores and ATMs in the U.S.
• Monitor your investments by checking account balances, list orders, holdings and activity.
• View and manage watchlists and get real-time quotes for stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds.
• Trade stocks and exchange-traded funds.
TD Mobile Payment:
Using a supported phone and a linked eligible TD Credit Card, make everyday purchases (up to $100) with just your phone. Requires a Near field communication (NFC) SIM card and an active account with Bell Mobility, Rogers Wireless, TELUS Mobility, or Virgin Mobile with data access. Supported with official Android OS, upgrade may be required.
Currently supported on the following NFC capable phones:
• HTC One (M8)
• HTC One (M7)
• LG G3
• LG G2
• Samsung Galaxy Alpha
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
• Samsung Galaxy S3
• Samsung Galaxy Mega
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note II
• Sony Xperia Z3
• Sony Xperia Z2
• Sony Xperia Z1
To obtain a NFC SIM, you can order online:
• Bell Mobility: http://www.bell.ca/Mobility/Products/NFC-SIM-Micro-SIM-Combo-Card
• Rogers Wireless: http://www.rogers.com/web/content/sim-cart
• TELUS Mobility: http://www.telus.com/nfcsim
• Virgin Mobile: http://www.virginmobile.ca/NFCsim
* Upon initiation of the service, TD collects your mobile phone number and carrier, and device related technical information including device type, operating system, Integrated Circuit Card Identifier (ICCID), which identifies your SIM card, and shares such information with your mobile carrier to determine your eligibility to use TD Mobile Payment. TD Mobile Payment only reads text messages (SMS) sent from TD. This allows TD to complete the setup of your mobile credit card to your NFC SIM.. TD will not read any other text message.
The TD app is free to download, however an NFC SIM card may need to be purchased from your carrier in order to use TD Mobile Payment. Standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
How we've made it better
• Minor fixes.
• TD Mobile Deposit: deposit your cheques by taking a photo with your smartphone.
• TD Mobile Payment: added more supported phones and carriers.
• Cross Border Banking: added convenient cross border banking links and travel tips.
- Open and manage a U.S. based account at TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank
- View U.S. exchange rates
- Find Border Wait Times
- Obtain information about Travel Insurance