The TD app (Canada) provides quick, easy, secure access to your TD chequing, savings, credit, and investment accounts. By clicking "install", you consent to the installation of the TD app provided by the TD Bank Group* and to any future updates/upgrades. You are also acknowledging that you understand that the TD app and any future updates/upgrades will/may perform the function described below. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting or uninstalling this app.
The TD app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
• Get fast access to our most-used banking functions with Quick Links, and check account balances without logging in using Quick Access.
• Make TD Credit Card Account payments in fewer steps.
• Add Interac e-Transfer recipients straight from your Smartphone’s contact list.
• Make Canadian bill payments and add Canadian bill payees from your Smartphone.
• Submit U.S. bill payments. (Subject to eligibility requirements and applicable fees. Foreign exchange costs may also apply. Customer must register for the U.S. Bill Pay Service and set up payees in EasyWeb first. A U.S. dollar cheque will be mailed to the payee.)
• Make trades, manage your watch lists and view real-time quotes for stocks and ETFs.
• Monitor your positions and identify opportunities with Advance Charting and Heat Maps.
TD MOBILE PAYMENT
Make purchases (up to $100) on the go with just a tap of your Smartphone using an eligible TD Credit Card. Requires a Near Field communication (NFC) SIM card and an active account with Bell Mobility, Rogers Wireless, TELUS Mobility, or Virgin Mobile with data access and a potential OS upgrade. The app is free to download, however an NFC SIM card may need to be purchased from your carrier in order to use TD Mobile Payment.
To obtain more information on supported phones and obtaining an NFC SIM card, visit www.tdcanadatrust.com/mobilepayment
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT THE TD APP
TD Mobile Payment: Upon initiation of the service, TD collects your mobile phone number, carrier, and device related technical information including device type, operating system, Integrated Circuit Card Identifier (ICCID), which identifies your SIM card, and shares such information with your mobile carrier to determine your eligibility to use TD Mobile Payment. TD Mobile Payment only reads text messages (SMS) sent from TD. This allows TD to complete the setup of your mobile credit card to your NFC SIM. TD will not read any other text message.
General: If geo-location is turned "on" the app uses your location to automatically show the branches closest to you.
If you require assistance call 1-866-222-3456, mail TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto ON, M5K 1A2, or email at [email protected]
*The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are collectively known as TD Bank Group and include the following businesses: TD Canada Trust, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, TD Insurance, TD Auto Finance, TD Asset Management, TD Commercial Banking, TD Merchant Services and TD Securities.
• We took the best of our TD app, gave it a new look & added new features:
• Have your credentials handy as you will need them to log into the app
• Quick Access: option to check balances without logging in
• Add Interac e-Transfer recipients
• Submit U.S. bill payments: register & set up bill payees in EasyWeb first. Conditions & fees apply
• Add Canadian bill payees
• Quick Links shortcuts
• Multitask up to 10min before you are automatically logged out
• Monitor stocks with Advanced Charting