The TD app (Canada) provides quick, easy, secure access to your TD chequing, savings, credit, and investment accounts. By clicking "install", you consent to the installation of the TD app provided by the TD Bank Group* and to any future updates/upgrades. You are also acknowledging that you understand that the TD app and any future updates/upgrades will/may perform the function described below. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting or uninstalling this app.
The TD app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
• Get fast access to our most-used banking functions with Quick Links, and check account balances without logging in using Quick Access.
• Make TD Credit Card Account payments in fewer steps.
• Add Interac e-Transfer recipients straight from your Smartphone’s contact list.
• Make Canadian bill payments
• Submit U.S. bill payments. (Subject to eligibility requirements and applicable fees. Foreign exchange rates may also apply. Customer must register for the U.S. Bill Pay Service and set up payees first. A U.S. dollar cheque will be mailed to the payee.)
• Add and manage Canadian and U.S. bill payees from your Smartphone.
• Act quickly on market opportunities - trade stocks, ETFs and options while on the go
• Stay on top of your investments with real-time holdings and balances.
• Manage your watch lists and access real-time quotes.
• Make informed investment decisions with enhanced quotes and advanced charting.
TD MOBILE PAYMENT
Make purchases (up to $100) on the go with just a tap of your Smartphone using an eligible TD Credit Card. To obtain more information, visit tdcanadatrust.com/mobilepayment
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT THE TD APP
TD Mobile Payment: Upon initiation of the service, TD collects your name, mobile phone number, country code, payment card number, nickname and expiry date and device related technical information including device name, operating system, Integrated Circuit Card Identifier (ICCID), mobile device identification number (IMEI), which identifies your IP Address, to determine your eligibility to use TD Mobile Payment.
TD MySpend is a companion to the TD Canada app. To use TD MySpend, the TD Canada app must also be installed on your device. TD MySpend is best experienced with Android version 5.0 and above. Experience and functionality may vary with other Android versions.
General: If geo-location is turned "on" the app uses your location to automatically show the branches closest to you.
If you require assistance call 1-866-222-3456, mail TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto ON, M5K 1A2, or email at [email protected]
*The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are collectively known as TD Bank Group and include the following businesses: TD Canada Trust, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, TD Insurance, TD Auto Finance, TD Asset Management, TD Commercial Banking, TD Merchant Services and TD Securities.
- Fixed an issue with managing recipients for Interac e-Transfer
- Fixed an Android N issue with Mobile Payment that could cause the app to crash when adding a card
- Fixed other minor Android N compatibility issues