Invest internationally with ease and confidence.
With the TD International app you will gain access to an international investment platform serving thousands of international and expatriate investors, and offering the services and safety of a solid Luxembourg-based bank.
Stay in touch with your investments
- Monitor your accounts and balances in each currency
- See a detailed breakdown of your portfolio, current holdings, market value, change on the day and overall gain/loss.
Trade stocks and invest
- Get quotes on international stocks and ETFs and view charts.
- Place your orders on stocks, ETFs, or investment funds.
- Monitor your orders status or cancel limit orders that haven’t been executed.
- Create and monitor watch list
You don’t have to be an TD Direct Investing International client to use this app. Everyone can get stock quotes, chart stocks and manage watch list. Quotes are delayed by 15 minutes if you are not logged into your account. Clients, when logged in, have the ability to monitor their accounts, place stock trades, and have access to free real-time quotes. If you are not already a client, please visit www.tddirectinvesting.luto apply for an account.
Safety and Security
Your personal information is securely, 128-bit encrypted. Enter your account number, PIN, and 4 random characters from your password to access your account.
This app will run on any device running a Google Android operating system of 2.3or above.
About TD Direct Investing International:
TD Direct Investing International is an offshore bank based in Luxembourg and specifically dedicated to international and expatriate investors. Access Stocks, CFDs, Futures and Forex trading on 17 exchanges worldwide. Manage your money conveniently with our Multi-Currency Accounts. And take advantage of our 0% entry-fee investment funds. TD Direct Investing International is owned by TD Bank Group, one of the world’s largest banks.
Important Information: The value of investments and their income may fall or rise; you may not get back all you invested and you may lose more than your invested capital.
• Regulatory changes to replace 3 day standard settlement with 2 day standard settlement for European equity trading
• Minor bug fixes