AVR Remote App supports wireless audio and remote control functionality.
AVR Remote App allows owners to integrate wireless audio stored on an Android device into their TEAC home network system. The app operates over a wireless LAN and enables a range of remote control functions, such as volume and tone control and input selection.
• Wirelessly streams music stored on an Android device
• Operates general remote-control functions (e.g. play, stop, power on/off)
• Controls multi-zone audio
• Selects input source, network source, and radio station
• Adjusts tone control, listening modes, and speaker volume
• Displays content information
• Compatible with Spotify (Depends on areas)
*This application program does not support tablet devices.
*This application program does not support smartphones in QVGA or HVGA resolution.
Compatible TEAC Models:
•AG-D500 AV DIGITAL HOME THEATER RECEIVER.
*All models may require a firmware update available for download at the TEAC website.
v1.40, The first version.
v1.51, Bug fixes.
v1.53 TEAC CD-P800NT is available.