★★★★★Voted Best Teacher App - Designed by a teacher, for teachers!
★★New Feature - Import assignments from Google Classroom CSV file
App now available for Chromebooks for beta testing. http://goo.gl/lv3ybW
Free Google Play App Demo Link
Try out all the features of the app with 1 class so you are satisfied before buying.
Best App Ever Award (Education Category) www.bestappever.com
2012 Runner Up
***Try downloading the Blue Stacks Player from www.bluestacks.com if you would like to run the app on your PC as well. ***
- No in-app purchases or add on modules. Have access to all features of paid app immediately.
- 225 students per class, 30 classes per term, 10 terms per year
- Designed for Android 4.0 and higher (improved screen layouts for tablet size screens)
- Attendance (Customize your attendance symbols)
- Gradebook (Categories, Weighting, Letter Grade/Points/Percent grading style)
- Import Assignments from CSV file (supports Google Classroom format)
- Keep track of student notes and parent communication
- Group messaging (bulk emails/texts to students/parents/advisors from within the app)
- 1 touch notification to parents when student is absent or missing work
- Progress Reports (email PDF files to all parents and students with a few touches)
- Lesson planner (keep track of what you do in your classes daily)
- Random Student Caller (Device will speak name of student out aloud)
YouTube Help Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0109AD0EA001E9AA
Twitter Tips: http://twitter.com/TeacherAidePro
Google+ Tips: http://plus.google.com/+TeacherAideProForAndroid
Google Doc Help file: http://docs.google.com/document/d/13tMKbpK0x4Nwk_fMiGx2epLgR5H9vBIZktsfZ7umQzs/
This is the Professional Version of the 2nd Edition of the Award Winning Teacher Aide Pro app. If you haven't already, please take a look at the Demo Version of the app so you can test it out on your device with a limited number of students. Version 1 has been available the past 3 years and been updated extensively, and now I've completely reworked the app and made changes I could only do with building app from the ground up. Major improvements include a seating chart, and greater number of students, days assignments and classes and many additional features.
If you encounter any issues, please email the developer at [email protected]
so the problem can be fixed. There are over 7000 Android devices supported by the app so I depend on users to inform me of any issues they may find with their device.
Version 2.13.00 April 10 2015
Teacher Aide (free) version on the Chrome Store for Chromebooks for testing. http://goo.gl/lv3ybW
Add custom numeric pad for entering assignments points. Long press back key to delete current value.
1Option to import assignment CSV data, such as from Google Classroom.
Student birthdays now shown in class info dialog.
Easier access to zoom buttons on seating chart.
Make a copy of an assignment by long pressing header and selecting duplicate assignment.