Teaching Adrien is a fun and easy coloring game with over 130 words and pictures for learning for all age groups.
Color, paint, and decorate with a range of stamps to create your own artwork!
Begin learning new words while enjoying the music, coloring, and pronunciations.
1. Coloring Game
- Select your favorite pictures and color them to create your own vocabulary cards and artwork.
- Select any crayon and touch the screen to begin coloring.
- Select the eraser to erase any smudges along the edges or unwanted colors.
- Select different thickness and darkness of the colors from the palate
- Touch the Stamp icon on top of the screen to toggle from your crayon palate to array of stamps
- drag, rotate, and resize your stamps as you wish!
- Touch the Speaker icon to hear the pronunciation of the word.
* Recycling Bin
- Touching the Recycling Bin icon will delete your current screen. It will delete without your confirmation, so make sure to save your work often.
- Press the Save icon to save or load your work in progress
- You can save your current picture by touching the Save icon
- Once you save your artwork, you can share it with your friends and family members.
- Touch the Load icon to select and load saved artworks within the current picture folder.
* Share your artwork
- you can save your artwork, write a customized message, and send to your family and friends through email and different SNS means.
- Use your artwork to create beautiful wallpapers and albums
- Press individual alphabet buttons on the bottom of the screen to load saved artwork and drag them onto the album to decorate.
* Change Canvas
- Press the Change Canvas button to change the background canvas
Search words / tag words:
Drawing, coloring, learning, studying, study, learn, education, educational game, coloring application, decoration, crayon, sketch, word games, vocabulary games, fun, easy, students, children, brain development, art, artwork, basic colors, three primary color, kids, fun learning app, fun teaching app,
abc english word games