This application is aimed at managers and coaches of sports teams. It allows you to track attendance and identify which training sessions have been poorly attended by players. You can also plan your training in advance and later review your team's progress.
Team Manager is a standalone application: all records are stored on your phone and you do not need to register with any website.
Team Manager allows a coach to:
- Create a panel from phone contacts or by manually entering names
- Link players with any number of contacts on your device (such as their parents).
- Send SMS messages to the players (or their parents)
- Record player attendance
- Review player attendance between specified dates
- Review session attendance
- Plan and review training sessions
- Backup and restore records
- Export records as CSV files so that they can analyzed in a spreadsheet application such as Excel or LibreOffice Calc
Please note that some devices restrict the number of recipients of an SMS message. For this reason we recommend installing a 3rd party SMS app. Examples of free SMS apps that do not have this limitation and work with Team Manager are Go SMS Pro, Handcent SMS and Pansi SMS.
If you manage multiple teams we also have an app for that. Team Manager Plus is available on Google Play. It has all of Team Manager's features, but supports multiple teams and is not ad-supported.
If you have any ideas on how Team Manager can be improved or extended please e-mail us. Bug reports are also welcome.
* Team names capitalised by default
* Menu button displayed on screen for phones that don't have a hardware menu button
* Bug fixes for backup and export functions