The Technology world is a fast growing, dynamic and interesting world! New and exciting things happen there all the time. We're here to make sure you keep track of all those! New startups, gadgets, reviews, mobile phones, innovations and much more in one app! Get all your tech news in one place!
In short, this is what we provide for you -
- A full coverage of the technology news world - from the biggest and hottest news sources, to the smallest blogs, we bring you a full and total coverage of tech news from all around the web! If a certain story was published in more than one source, hit the 'more coverage' button and see the various sources that covered it.
- Push notifications for prominent stories (optional) - in this day and age, who has the time to stay up to speed? We will send you push notifications when extremely exciting things are going on!
- A prioritized news feed - we have laid out the news for you using a smart algorithm in order for you to see the most important news first. Using various variables such as, social media buzz, the reputation of the source, media coverage and more, we know which stories are the "must know" and put them at the top for you!
- Your very own news feed - choose your favorite topics and get news only about them. Don't bother yourself with screening the news, we do it for you! Clear your Tech News from the news that don't interest you!
- Youtube videos from the leading tech news channels - reviews, new releases, press announcements and more!
- Read it Later - a free built-in read it later feature allows you to save interesting articles inside the app!
Honestly, what more do you need? Rate us high and share it with your friends!
We've put an enormous effort on stabilizing our new user interface following your feedbacks. Thanks for helping us reproducing the severe issues we couldn't reproduce in our lab!
This version introduces performance improvement, enhanced stability and a new cool feature - you can now swipe to change between time perspectives!
As always - we'd be happy to get any feedback you might have to [email protected]
The Newsfusion team