MOBILE WORKFORCE AUTOMATION
Through a unique interface, TechAnywhere software uses various wireless devices to allow technicians to electronically fill out job tickets, access equipment and material history, create purchase orders and create work orders, capture signatures, GPS integration, document management, print invoices and much more.
Benefits of this workforce automation tool are:
• Greater Accuracy
• Improved Efficiency
• Real Time Data Access
• Completely Paperless Processes
• Large ROI
This is a demo app only, full functionality requires the purchase of SAM Pro Enterprise.
For more information about this product, including a demo, please visit http://www.databasics.com or call us at 800-837-7574.
Full list of release notes:
3.1.049.010 (3.19) - 3.2 available for testing
- Improve invoice format to show subtotal before discounts
- Prices improved to always show 2 decimal places
- Add Equipment ID to the recommendations on receipts/invoices
- Option to hide the ‘Location Upon Signature’ link
- Improve refrigerant tracking to default in equipment info
- Add work requested customization option to receipt/invoice
- Add 'nearest' rounding rule to start/stop calculator