The Original TeenPatti is here.
Exciting Multiplayer Card Game with never seen before Graphics and a Super Seamless Game-Play.
Play on LIVE game tables with an easy Facebook login. Compete with real friends and millions of players from round the world.
Enjoy the fast game play experience. Get 30,000 Joining BONUS.
Play daily and get loads of FREE Daily Bonus.
Double the fun with exciting Variations Of TeenPatti- AK47, Muphlis and Highest Card Joker.
Get awesome discounted deals in the Product Store.
TeenPatti game is Similar to Real Casino Games like Poker, Texas Hold'em Poker, Flash or Flush, The Only Authentic Card Game Online With Real Players
· An international 52 card pack is used, cards ranking in the usual order from ace (high) down to two (low).
· Any reasonable number of players can take part; it is probably best for about 4 to 6 players.
· 3 cards are distributed to all the players equally. There is a boot amount put on the table by each player (the pot).
· Once the boot amount is put, each player is supposed to either play a blind or see their cards. If the player is willing to continue the game then they have to play a chaal of the amount same as or more than the minimum chaal value.
· Each player after that can place a chaal of the same amount as the previous player or twice the amount of the chaal placed by the previous player
· Any time in the game a player can pack their cards. However, for asking for a show in the game a player has 2 options:
a) Ask for a side show – This can be only done with a player playing next to you. That player can either accept or deny this request
b) Ask for the game show – This can be done only when there are 2 players left in the game
Ranking of the Cards/Ranks:
Three of a Kind/Trio/Trail: This means the person with a three of the same cards would win. However, three aces are the highest.
Straight Flush/Pure Sequence/Pure Trail: The user with three consecutive cards of the same suit is a winner. However, there are different scenarios in this category. The order of ranking from highest to lowest is A-K-Q,A-2-3,K-Q-J, Q-J-10 and so on down to 4-3-2. However, please know that A-2-3 straight is the least ranking straight, lower than 4-3-2
If two players have the same combination then the pot is split between the two no matter which of the two players asked for the show.
Straight/Sequence/Trail/Round: The winner would have three consecutive cards but the cards don’t have to be in the same suit.
Pair/Double: Two cards of the same rank. Between two pairs the one with the higher value is the winner.
High Card: In case of two players, if they share a common high card, the next highest card is used to determine the winner. The best high card hand would be an AKJ .
If two players get cards of same value then winner is declared based on three possible situations:
Priority of suit rules is:
· Highest priority is given to Spades
· Second Highest Hearts
· Next are Diamonds
· Lowest one are Clubs
High Joker Card
Each player's highest-ranking card (and all other cards of that same rank/strength/number) are jokers in that player's hand only. If the two highest cards are a pair then that pair is considered as two jokers
In this card game the rankings of the card combinations are reversed: The least ranking combination has the highest rank and vice versa.
In this variation Aces, Kings, fours and sevens can be treated as a joker. Therefore, the joker can be replaced with a card of any color or number to create a sequence.
If you've any queries or suggestions please write to us at [email protected]
- Joining bonus now increased to 30,000
- Game play is faster now and Graphics are much crisper.
- You can now play Variations like Muphlis, High card Joker and AK47
- Bug fixes! Yes we've been listening to you and the game is now better than ever with major performance improvements. So go ahead and invite all your Facebook friends for a game of TeenPatti!