The Original TeenPatti is here.
Exciting Multiplayer Card Game with never seen before Graphics & a Super Seamless Game-Play.
Enjoy the fast game play experience. Get 30,000 Joining BONUS. Invite your friends & get loads of FREE cash instantly.
The only game with 6 player tables. More players more fun!
Play on LIVE game tables with an easy Facebook login. Compete with real friends & millions of players from round the world.
Now also login with your WeChat ID & play with friends
Invite & challenge Facebook/WeChat friends
Play daily & get FREE Daily Bonus surprise.
Double the fun with exciting Variations Of TeenPatti- AK47, Muphlis & Highest Card Joker.
Get awesome discounted deals in the Product Store.
TeenPatti is similar to Real Casino Games like Poker, Texas Hold'em Poker, Flash, The Only Authentic Card Game Online With Real Players
· An international 52 card pack is used, cards ranking in the usual order from ace (high) down to two (low).
· 3 cards are distributed to all the players equally. There is a boot amount put on the table by each player (the pot).
· Once the boot amount is put, each player is supposed to either play a blind or see their cards. If the player is willing to continue the game then they have to play a chaal of the amount same as or more than the minimum chaal value.
· Each player after that can place a chaal of the same amount as the previous player or twice the amount of the chaal placed by the previous player
· Any time in the game a player can pack their cards. However, for asking for a show in the game a player has 2 options:
a) Ask for a side show – This can be only done with a player playing next to you. That player can either accept or deny this request
b) Ask for the game show – This can be done only when there are 2 players left in the game
Ranking of the Cards/Ranks:
Three of a Kind/Trio/Trail: This means the person with a three of the same cards would win. However, three aces are the highest.
Straight Flush/Pure Sequence/Pure Trail: The user with three consecutive cards of the same suit is a winner. However, there are different scenarios in this category. The order of ranking from highest to lowest is A-K-Q,A-2-3,K-Q-J, Q-J-10 and so on down to 4-3-2. However, please know that A-2-3 straight is the least ranking straight, lower than 4-3-2
Straight/Sequence/Trail/Round: The winner would have three consecutive cards but the cards don’t have to be in the same suit.
Pair/Double: Two cards of the same rank. Between two pairs the one with the higher value is the winner.
High Card: In case of two players, if they share a common high card, the next highest card is used to determine the winner. The best high card hand would be an AKJ .
If two players get cards of same value then winner is declared based on three possible situations:
· Highest priority is given to Spades
· Second Highest Hearts
· Next are Diamonds
· Lowest one are Clubs
High Joker Card
Each player's highest-ranking card (and all other cards of that same rank/strength/number) are jokers in that player's hand only. If the two highest cards are a pair then that pair is considered as two jokers
In this card game the rankings of the card combinations are reversed: The least ranking combination has the highest rank and vice versa.
In this variation Aces, Kings, fours and sevens can be treated as a joker. Therefore, the joker can be replaced with a card of any color or number to create a sequence.
The game currency doesn't hold any real value outside the game & is non-transferable, non-redeemable against real cash.
If you've any queries or suggestions please write to us at [email protected]
- Introducing Quick play with 2 player game play
- Your wish, our command - We bring to you bigger & better card graphics
- And yes, we've killed the bugs!
- And if you like us, please feel free to rate us directly from the lobby