Telerik Examples is a free application that demonstrates scenarios that can be easily achieved using "UI for Android”.
“UI for Android” is a set of native controls that assist developers in building Android applications.
For more information, please visit: http://www.telerik.com/android-ui
Some of the scenarios the app demonstrates include:
- Using Calendar to represent different time periods in a Weekly, Monthly or Yearly fashion.
- Using Calendar to select a range of dates.
- Visualizing data using Telerik Chart’s various series: Line, Area, Bar, Pie.
- Visualizing financial data using Telerik Chart’s support for Financial Series and Indicators.
- Explore the details in a data set by using Telerik Chart’s support for pinch-to-zoom and pan gestures.
- Data annotations in Telerik Chart.
- Providing feedback using Telerik’s AppFeedback component. AppFeedback enables two-way communication between the application developer and the user.
New examples are added regularly. The application's source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/telerik/Android-samples/tree/master/Telerik-Examples
Telerik Examples shows scenarios that can be build with UI for Android - a set of developer tools for building Android applications. This release contains:
- Chart - a high-performance library that supports all major chart series and axes.
- Calendar - developers can take advantage of a flexible event visualization mechanism, range selection, custom cell rendering and more.
- Feedback - a powerful in-app-feedback mechanism that enables a two way communication between the developer and the applic