Telogis Navigation, the navigation solution currently being used by the nation’s largest fleets, is now available on the Android platform. Now, you can take advantage of its unique features and join its powerful professional driver community.
Telogis Navigation is the only true commercial navigation product specifically tailored for professional truck drivers. Enter an address, customer location or point of interest into Telogis Navigation and within seconds, Telogis will deliver a truck-approved route based on the most-up-to-date road network in the country and specifically tailored to your unique needs.
TRUCK-SPECIFIC NAVIGATION FEATURES
- Truck Specific: Timely, accurate, turn-by-turn directions with Text-to-Speech functionally, pronouncing full street names
- Custom Navigation: Our web tools allow you to customize and manage your navigation experience. Because the web tools access the Telogis server farm, we are able to manage your customized road network, along with your routing preferences on a real-time basis. The tools allow for complete navigation and road network customization (custom POIs, road closures, and custom notes for better arrival information). The most up-to-date data in the industry.
- Social Navigation: Telogis Navigation receives real-time road network feedback from our community of hundreds of thousands of professional drivers. Our road data is constantly improving because of this feedback, keeping drivers on the right roads and safe.
- Hybrid Model: The Telogis Navigation solution takes advantage of the best of both on-board and off-board technologies. We are able to combine the speed and reliability of on-board computing with the unlimited power, customizability and dynamic data of off-board servers.
- Safety: Telogis Navigation customers report on average a 30% reduction in accidents. Research has shown that a predominance of accidents occur when a driver is lost and does not have accurate directions.
- ROI: Telogis Navigation customers report an average of 10% reduction in out of route miles. Saving fuel, avoiding accidents and running smarter routes are all factors in driving a strong navigation ROI.
- Dynamic Content: The roads, weather, construction and fuel prices change every day on the routes that our fleets cover. A static system that serves these drivers is not enough. Telogis Navigation is founded on the principle of dynamic data and thus providing current useful information to our drivers.
- Driver Preferences: Choose from a variety of driver preferences, such as routing style, vehicle size and hazmat routing.
- POIs: Millions of Points of Interest including truck specific locations that include truck stops, rest areas, weigh stations, maintenance services and fuel stations.
* Fixed escaped special characters in position element of navreport request type to prevent processing failures
* Fixed audio from server-side alerts so it will not be interrupted by other audio functions
* Fixed inconsistency issues with unit of speed values in Offboard Speed Alerts
* Improved Junction View image with best aspect ratio for device
* Added TCP/GPS reader for use with VaaH device which can provide more reliable GPS signals
* Fixed GPS status indicator