IMPORTANT: This application will NOT work unless your IT Administrator has added the device to the mobile security server. Please do NOT download the application unless directed to do so by your administrator.
TELUS MOBILE SECURITY
With the rapid progression in mobile device technology, the adoption of smartphones and tablets in business is happening amazingly fast, forcing enterprises to re-examine their mobile security strategy. Due to the their smaller size, the risk of a lost or stolen mobile device increases drastically and may result in information loss, financial loss, and the loss of trust and reputation to the business.
TELUS Mobile Security is a comprehensive solution that includes mobile device security, management, and control. It supports most major platforms including Apple iOS, Windows Mobile®, Symbian Series 60®, BlackBerry®, and Google Android® smartphones and tablets.
• Personal firewall
• Loss/theft protection (anti-theft)
• Remote Backup and restore
• Application monitoring and control
• Device Control /App inventory and control
• SSL VPN support
• 7x24 technical support
Reporting is a key function of TELUS Mobile Security such as :
• Monitor and Control (Messages, Contacts, Apps)
• Virus reports
• GPS Tracking reports
• Application revocation
• General inventory and assets
• Command tracking (auditing SMS commands sent)
The TELUS Mobile Security service is built on a cloud based platform which will help businesses maintain compliance with government regulations by enforcing security policies across personal or enterprise owned mobile devices. All accessible to the business administrator, integrated into one simplified web based console.
With the TELUS Mobile Security service, customers can continue to use all their smart phone and tablet features while receiving non-intrusive, effective protection.
It is the industry’s most simple and comprehensive solution to secure, manage, and control a broad range of mobile devices.
- Added support for Google Cloud Messaging (GCM)
- Manage additional device settings - VPN/Wi-fi/Microsoft Exchange Active Sync
- Support for Enterprise prohibited apps
- Support Antivirus scan while charging
- Root/Jailbreak detection
- Enhanced logging capabilities
- Manage additional feature restriction: Bluetooth/Wi-fi/Camera (Samsung devices only)