This widget enables you to turn the device WIFI on or off temporarily for a specific period of time.
- Excellent for battery saving.
- Very good when you are in a place that has Wifi and don't need the phone to be connected all the time (like in your home or office).
-Allows your device to sync with Gmail and other internet stuff.
- Saves you health (less radiation)
- If you are in a place where the WIFI signal it very low but it does not disconnect and moves to 3G.
Add the widget to your home screen by long pressing the home screen (or other method in different phones) and select Widget-> Temporary Wifi.
Click the widget icon and a setting page will appear. Set the time and wether you want to enable or disable the WIFI and click OK. The Wifi will turn on/off. Once the specified time elapses, WIFI will turn back on or off automatically.
Blue icon -> default state
Red icon -> Wifi off
Green icon -> wifi on
Note: this is a widget. It does not have an app icon in the app drawer
- Ability to disable or enable wifi
- Configuration screen appears every time and not just when adding the widget to the home screen
- New Icon
- New UI for ICS and Jelly Bean
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes