The ultimate tennis news app with live scoreboard and news feed from dozens of tennis website plus YouTube videos!
Get all Tennis news in one easy and efficient app! This is the only app you'll ever need ! Guaranteed !
This app's main goal is simple: Help you catch up on all tennis championships - news, scores & videos - in minimal efforts.
So, what exactly do you get in this app ?
* Live scoreboard for all ongoing tournaments !
* No setup or learning time required. Fire the app for the first time – and immediately see what are the current “must-know” news from the world of tennis.
* A community of Tennis lovers! Post stories or polls, comment on stories, and tag articles and earn reputation points and badges!
* Catch up on your own schedule: You can choose your own time-frame in one tap, so you'll be up-to-date no matter how often you're checking things out.
* An awesome new widget!
* Videos curated from leading tennis news sources.
* Full Coverage - for each story - get all coverage from all sources with a single tap !
* Choose your favorite topics so you can easily stay on top of the things in the topics that matter to you. If there's a specific player or tournament you'd like to follow, like the Australian Open, Wimbledon, US Open or Novak Djokovic - this is the easiest, most efficient way to do so! You can also simply block (filter out) topics that don't interest you!
* Block source - saw a source you don't like? Long tap on the article and block it!
* Push notifications for prominent tennis events !
* collapsed mode. An efficient reading mode that will let you skim fast through the news, on the expense of visuals.
* A built in-app Read Later feature to save any item you wish to read later!
Follow and chat with us at: http://twitter.com/SportfusionApps
Enjoying the app? Not satisfied? Whatever it is - we’re waiting to hear from you. Please write us what’s on your mind to [email protected]
Improved stability and fixed bugs related to opening notifications
We're looking forward for your feedback at [email protected]
Yours, The Newsfusion team