This App is a great tool for players, coaches, parents or anyone who loves tennis.
Tennis Stats Pro gives you the possibility to improve your game by learning from the detailed statistics of each match.
This tool will not only help you to keep record of your matches, but also, and more importantly, Tennis Stats Pro will help you to clearly understand the strengths and weakness’s of each player by analyzing the statistics.
How does it work?
Tennis Stats Pro the user will be able to log all the characteristics of each final shot, for each point throughout the match. With this information you will understand why you won or lost each individual point of the match. By reviewing the statistics, you will understand the strengths and weaknesses of your game. With Tennis Stats Pro, you can view statistics at any time during the match and email it to whom ever you want. For your convenience, a copy is automatically stored on your Android device.
Here are some features of the App:
- Full Score tracking.
- Share you score on FACEBOOK on one touch!
- Go back points.
- Match chronometer. You can pause and resume the match at any time.
- Final shot tracking: You can select the characteristics you want to track during the match:
> Service (1st serve, 2nd serve, lets, double fault)
> Type (volley, smash, lob, etc.)
> Shot (forehand, backhand)
> Effect (Topspin, slice, etc.)
> Direction of the ball (parallel, cross, etc.)
> Zone from: Zone of the court from where the shot was done (defense, control, etc)
> Zone to: Zone of the court to where the shot was done. (idem Zone from)
- Statistics: Detailed statistics for the match that you can check at any moment of the match, with percentages ready for your analysis
- Share by Email: Send your stats and score through email at any moment of the match
- Record and store all the statistics in your Android device in various file formats
> Text File: TXT
> Web: HTML (to attach to the emails)
> Excel: .CSV
- Historical record of point by point for the match that you can consult at any moment during the match.
- Multilingual app. This will detect the language of your android system and will provide the user interface. Additionally, the statistics and files will automatically be generated in your language as well.
- Actually support: English, Spanish and Portuguese.
We are actually giving a BETA version for testing. If you are interested in be part of it please leave a comment below so we can contact you with the App.
"Unforced Errors" Tracking DONE!
Statistics and History screens respectively:
-> Share the History and Statistics of the match through email.
New Confguration screen:
-> Rules assintence: Set up alerts for service change, change of side and end of set.
-> Contact Developer
-> Send Feedback (Internet connection required)
-> Access to TSP community page on Facebook. (Internet connection required)